Ely Archers 11th Annual Portsmouth
Saturday 17th November 2018
As of Tue 16th Oct: Session A – 1 Space (non compound) | Session B – SOLD OUT (waiting list only) | Session C – 1 Space (non compound)
Date: Saturday 17th November 2018
Venue: Littleport Leisure Centre, Camel Road, Littleport CB6 1EW
Session A 09.15 Sighters 09.30
Session B 12.45 Sighters 13.00
Session C 15.45 Sighters 16.00
Format: Single and Double Portsmouth. Compounds to shoot 3 spot targets. All archers to shoot on layered foam.
Judges: Katy Lipscomb and Geoff Barham
Awards: Medals and trophies will be awarded according to numbers of competitors. Team: 3 recurves.
Rules: Archery GB Rules of Shooting will apply, including dress rule 307.
£10.00 per person single session
£18.00 per person double session
£24.00 per person for all three sessions
1. Cheques payable to “Ely Archers”
2. BACS Payment Sort code: 40-20-38 Account: 41316427
NOTE: Please add your Full Name/Archery GB membership no. as a reference if paying via BACS
NEW for 2018 – Portsmouth Online Entry.
If you open the above PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader you can complete the form without needing to print it out first. You could then print it out for postal entries or attach the PDF to an email for email entries with BACS payments.
Postal Entries: Mrs Louise Tapp, 6 Cross Lane, Little Downham, Ely, Cambs., CB6 2TJ
Email Entries : email@example.com
Raffle Charity: East Anglian Air Ambulance
Terms and Conditions
- Closing Date – 12th November 2018 or when tournament is full.
- No refunds after closing date.
- Archery GB membership cards must be produced upon request
- Ely Archers, Littleport Leisure Centre and Aim4Sport Ltd or their agents and servants cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury however caused.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Please note that when you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age category, Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N) and Disability info.
- Entry to the tournament will be taken as acceptance of these conditions
- Portsmouth 2017 Single Portsmouth Results
- Portsmouth 2017 Double Portsmouth Results
- Portsmouth 2017 Single Portsmouth Recurve Team Results
- Portsmouth 2017 All Scores
- Portsmouth 2016 Single Portsmouth Winners Results
- Portsmouth 2016 Single Portsmouth Results by Club (for Records Officers)
- Portsmouth 2016 Double Portsmouth Results
- Portsmouth 2016 Single Portsmouth Recurve Team Results
- Portsmouth 2016 All Scores
- Portsmouth 2015 Results
- Portsmouth 2014 Results
- FITA 18 2014 Results
- Portsmouth 2013 Results
Target list and results will be emailed and made available on this page: https://www.elyarchers.org.uk/events/
Littleport Leisure Centre, Camel Road, Littleport CB6 1EW
Catering: The leisure centre has a full bar and catering facilities.
Our kind sponsor for the event is Aim4Sport Ltd.