Beginners Course Terms and Conditions
- To attend the beginner’s course, applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legally responsible parent or guardian for the length of the course
- The Beginner Course Application Form on the Ely Archers club website needs to be completed in full, to allow appropriate equipment to be prepared prior to the course
Application and payment
- You must complete and submit the Beginner Course Application Form on the Ely Archers club website along with full payment
- Applications are taken on a first come, first served basis
- If multiple applications are being made, a separate application form needs to be completed for each beginner. Payment in these cases can be grouped together
- Payment must be made using the BACS or PayPal (plus fees) facility for the sum advertised. For details, please see the booking form
- For further information on payment, please contact the Coaching Team
- To cancel your booking before or part way through the course, full or partial charges will apply. This is due to non-refundable costs associated with organising a course.
- Up to 2 weeks notice before the course: No refunds.
- 2 weeks to 4 weeks notice before the course: 50% refund.
- Over 4 weeks notice before the course starts: Full refund.
- Requests for cancellation should be made in writing to the Coaching Team as soon as possible, to allow the space to be filled if possible
- Refund decisions are the responsibility of the Coaching Team.
- Transfers to a future course are accommodated on a case by case basis pending availability
- In the event of the course being cancelled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be contacted and either offered a full refund or opportunity to attend a rearranged course
- Civil liability insurance is provided for non-member Beginners while participating in the Beginners Archery course; including the course of training and shooting practice
- The civil liability insurance cover will only apply to Beginners registered to attend
- All beginners are required to be supervised by an Archery GB licensed coach when undertaking shooting, whether in an Archery GB or non-Archery GB environment
- Ely Archers is affiliated to Archery GB and abides by its policies and guidelines
- Rules of Shooting and etiquette will be outlined during the course
- Any gross misconduct and/or inappropriate behaviour will result in the individual being requested to leave the course; forfeiting the course fee